View Single Post
Old 04-14-2022, 04:54 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bamagirl View Post
You mention the J'en Ai Marre performances and I agree they are great! I feel her Pour Laurette J'en Ai Marre performance stood out as the best of these. There was also her Moi Lolita performance in Amsterdam, which I also think was a wonderful performance. So, though there were many great performances, these two stand out, in my opinion.
You also mention her J'ai Pas Vingt Ans performance at the Eiffel Tower. I think this is right up there with those first two, but I think what brings this performance up to that level is the interview afterward, in which she looked really lovely. I'm attaching a video of part of that moment. Since this isn't an actual part of the performance, I think this would have to be put at number three.

I have to agree with this. One of her JEAM performances and ML Amsterdam were her top two performances . JPVA at the Eiffel tower was another very good performance, but her looks after she sang was just off the chart and I don't think we can consider that as part of the performance.