View Single Post
Old 04-27-2022, 05:22 AM

Noppo555 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paybays View Post
Since I had 2 private messages in my inbox, I just wanted to clarify after beeing absent for a week.

My point is not that people cannot "adore" or "admire" her, but for me there is a limit in which, once reached, surpasses it. I've seen things go worse with RMJ back in the day, and I wouldn't want anyone else to suffer the same as he did. Besides that, it was widely known back then that Alizée would read forums, even tough most of them were French forums.

I do not know if anyone else can remember the full hatred against RMJ from back in the day, or the shocked face of Alizée once he met her at an autographsession and the look in her eyes once she was confronted with him. The things he did in Russia, the leak of his passport, the jailtime... just don't overdo your love for this unreachable woman.

Anyone can form their "relationship" with Alizée in any shape they would like, but just pretend that Alizée might be watching. If I was an artist, I wouldn't want to be near anyone who treats me like a queen or dreams about me. In my eyes, that can be quite creepy and a recipe for disaster. Remember that we live in a totally different time then 15 years ago. These forums are open and free and topics like these can be quite the eyecatcher. Just be aware to not do any damage for the future
I don't know who RMJ is, but I'm pretty sure everybody here knows by now that she's unreachable (by your own twisted and impertinent meaning of this word). This is a fan forum of an artist; you can find similar forums / fan sites about any other public figure, even fan social media accounts and also the social networks of any artist could be considered some sort of "fan site".

Why don't you go and say the same to the millions of followers that some popular artist has on any social network and warn them of the same? Your comment came out as rude, specially so to people on this forum that have been following her for years.

Also, I'm pretty sure everybody here knows that there are limits that shouldn't be ever reached and if they haven't been reached since this forum was created, then they won't ever be. Most people come here to socialize, vent out and talk about someone they respect.