View Single Post
Old 05-10-2022, 09:23 AM
Administrator

CleverCowboy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Coucou View Post
Previously, I've kicked around a number of theories; here are the theories that I've settled on:

1. She has very feminine-looking eyes.

2. There is something about her facial features such that her appearance changes dramatically from one setting to another, as if she was a number of different women.

The brain perceives this as being very attractive. (And it may be the reason why many men state that Alizee reminds them of "the girl next door.")
I think it would be a good case study as to why men think Alizee is the "girl next door" and why men find that look so attractive.

First, I'm not sure if the phrase "girl next door" is something that is used in countries outside the US. Maybe some of our members can chime in on this.

When I think of the "girl next door" types, I think of attributes like: feminine, traditional, simplicity, charming, modest and an effortless beauty. Since they are "next door", you might see them in all kinds of settings, so they can be dressed up or dressed down, full makeup or little to no makeup. Hair nicely done or messy hair. In any way, you find her always beautiful.

So this would cover your second point in that she "changes dramatically" but yet you like each one.

I don't know why many men are attracted to these types the most. I know I have always been this way. Maybe it is something deep within our genes that we don't fully understand yet.