View Single Post
Old 05-12-2022, 08:44 AM

Alexx89 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Coucou View Post
This reminds me of light in physics-- is light is a particle, or is light is a wave? Under certain conditions light behaves like a particle, but under other conditions light behaves like a wave.

With Alizee, there is a similar principle. Under certain conditions, Alizee behaves like an introvert, but under other conditions Alizee behaves like a extrovert.

And so Alizee is like light.
I think she is more - Close to quantum mechanics -More specific the theory were the quanta itself behave like a wave or a particle depending on who was watching and perceiveing it. So as she is both we get attracted because we perceive her as someone with close resemblance to our own behaviour. So if you are an introvert you perceive her as more of an introvert and if you are an extrovert...well you get the ideea.

Ok -- before we go of the rails with all this She is amazing and that's kind of the only way to view it...

Yet I am curious about your personal storyes - you can share ... it's not like we have much to discuss about lately anyway :P