View Single Post
Old 02-05-2007, 07:09 AM

Rocket is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zack -Alizee Lover- View Post
sorry if its an offensive question but
Do you believe in god?

question for rocket
Offense taken. I can't BELIEVE you're comparing Alizee to God. If your point is that if Jesus said he will return, and I believe it, then why can't I believe Alizee when she said she will return. Very simple, God has never broken his promise whereas man has done it over and over again.

I'm not saying that Alizee is a liar. Many of us has said we're going to do something and done something else. Maybe she said she would and then remembered all the press, the interviews and the concerts and then realized she'd rather stay at home and be a mother to her daughter.

I'm sorry that I don't 'worship' Alizee like you do Zack. I love her music and would gladly listen to more. I own both CD's and the DVD. But as it is, I only have those to keep me satisfied. But if this is all that Lili is going to give us, then I am thankful for having lived at this time to have heard her and her amazing talent.

Finally, in answer to your question...yes I do believe in God. It's the foundation that my life and our marriage is based.