Thread: Memory Lane
View Single Post
Old 09-20-2022, 09:13 PM

Marshal Davout is on a distinguished road
Default Some videos I stumble across

In my stumbling around and playing some videos of Alizee; I have found these
which you might like. I type in searches since I had a funny story. I sent a link to a guy in Afghanistan by email for troop morale purposes of j'en ai marre with Alizee in the black body suit; then I went to play it a few days later and I actually got a message from YT saying "You are already playing this video 2,000 times, so you can't access it "! Ha! So I am 'gunshy' of links ! Anyway here are some. I don't always like the Nightcores, but this one I do; I think it is Alizee speeded up ? This is nice because it shows the words in French !
search Nightcore - J'ai pas vingt ans[Alizee] Baguette Nightcore
I also found Alizee practicing for Dancing with the stars. This is all dance , no singing. Gregorie tells her we have to learn six whole dances in 6 weeks; so Alizee makes a Face at him !
search Alizee - dance little lady dance doron26 ( he makes a lot of these on his channel )
Also you may not have seen this videomix of Gourmandises put together very nicely ( I play this a lot ) The Band laughs behind her as they see the audience dancing with her; if you notice.
search Alizee - Gourmandises (videomix) Alizee ( maybe this is a pirate channel they call Alizee or would Alizee have two channels ? )
This is all I got and I apologize; as all of you might have seen them !