View Single Post
Old 11-23-2022, 10:54 PM

Marshal Davout is on a distinguished road
Default Thank You, For Your kind words !

Thank You Scruffy, for Your Kind words. Like everybody else I have an inordinate desire to learn French because of Alizee ! And I would like to go to France and Corsica sometime; if my finances ever permitted it ! Do you know the restaurant in your video "Lilly When You're Only Lonely" ? Maybe that is one of the Restaurants ? I try to make out the Menu name behind Alizee; but it is too small to see it ! It just makes me wonder what restaurant they are in ? Another good thread might be a thread of Alizee sayings in French. For instance a lot of times she says "Savant ! " to the audience after a performance ; which I looked up and it seems she is saying the audience is learned and wise for liking her performance and usually the audience roars approval ! Ha! Another saying is "OTE !" she says in the White Dress performance of J'en ai marre; which I looked up and it seems to be French slang ? which seems to mean "The Table is Cleared " or "It is Over ! or "It is Finished !" as in this performance she seems to be breaking up with a Boyfriend ? But; being somewhat of a writer I imagine a lot of things about Alizee ! A Curiosity is when Alizee crooks her Fingers sometimes ! I've seen this in at least two videos; but I lose one ! In this one you can see she does it at about 1:55 at the microphone in the video ? But maybe I am imaging too many things or making too much of it ? Anyway the video is the Gourmandises Videomix by somebody ! She also does this to somebody filiming her walking into the Lobby of a Building ? Lastly ; since you have skill in this area, I do not , I think it might be fun to see a split screen of Alizee doing the J'en ai marre in the red suit with "9" on it on one side and the "I'm fed up" in the same red suit on the othe side of the screen so we could see both performances together ! But thn I'm not trying to put you to work; as this might be difficult to do !

Last edited by Marshal Davout; 11-23-2022 at 11:03 PM.. Reason: additional ides to add