View Single Post
Old 12-06-2022, 12:29 AM

Marshal Davout is on a distinguished road
Default In Backtracking on this thread i stumble across Le Moins

Le Moins. An Angel comes down from Heaven; on her Day Off, and Frees all of the Animals in a Lab. Inspector Reynaud of the Sirte is called. You have Video, of course ! ? Yes the director of the lab says; but it suddenly went all Static at 3 AM , when the guards fell into a deep sleep and all we got is a woman singing ?
Reynaud is suspicious. The woman is Not Alizee is she ? No the Director said; I don't think I've ever heard anyone sing like the woman on the tape ! I will look for tire tracks, Reynaud said ! we already looked , there are none. It seems they just came in and let the animals go ? Hm, Animal rights Demonstrators; said Reynaud ! I will roust the Usual Suspects ! And I will take the tape to analyze it. ( I get carried away again with a story )

The Cat suddenly found she could speak; so she said "Have Mercy ! Do not hurt me any more !" And the Angel said You All shall have Mercy ! And the Cat and all the animals said "Thank Heavens ! ' And the Angel said it is Thank Heaven ! Then the Angel said Do not move for a couple minutes; while I Spin and take all these instruments off of you and Heal You ! And She did ! But the Cat said " I am not Healed , Angel ?" And the Angel said I want to Heal you personally; since it is Ages since I have held a Kitty ! And she picked the Cat up and Healed Her ! And the Cat said "This Feeling is Delightful; of Peace and Goodness; I don't think I have ever felt this Good ! And the Angel said You have been touched by Heaven ! "Are their Animals in Heaven ?"; asked the Cat. Of Course; said the Angel all things created with a Soul can go to Heaven ! What is your name, Angel ? said the Cat. I am a Seraphim Angel; so my name must remain Secret for a Time and a Time; said the Angel. We will meet again in Heaven and then you will know it ! And then the Angel led them all out of the building to Freedom !

Last edited by Marshal Davout; 12-07-2022 at 08:31 PM.. Reason: To Add a Title Ha ! and more details