View Single Post
Old 12-24-2022, 08:16 PM

Marshal Davout is on a distinguished road
Default Wierd Happenings ! Have Alizee's Videos Changed Somewhat ?

Just in time for A Spooky Before Christmas Night.
I have played Alizee's Videos a lot since I found her; I can't remember exactly when ? A Form of Alizee Amnesia ? Ha!
( You cannot go by my AA join date of 2021; since I think I was playing Alizee videos in 2019 and 2020 )
Anyway All of the Videos on YT used to have different dates ? And then they were revised recently; like last year to a standard current date I forget which ?
But that isn't the Spooky Part !
The spooky part is that the videos have Changed !
Unless I am cracking Up; the official videos for J'en ai pas vingt ans and I'm Not Twenty have changed since I first played them a couple years ago. ?
I have no proof of this; since I did not make copies of the original videos.
However; in playing the new videos; I seemed to notice differences I couldn't pin down ?
Or has Alizee herself revised the videos with new parts of performances ? Or New Films ?
Anyway I throw this out; in case you needed a spooky story before Christmas !
Also; somebody reads me, as I mentioned once i used to go down the Alizee videos, and if I saw one that had 990,000 plays I would play that one to get people to play it so it would roll over ! But now they have revised the listings so you have to click into "show more" to get the actual number of plays, so they have slowed me down considerably when I try that !
I have some other spooky stories; but they are not about Alizee. Perhaps I post some of them in Off Topic ?

Last edited by Marshal Davout; 12-24-2022 at 08:40 PM.. Reason: My keyboard or spelling errors to fix