View Single Post
Old 10-01-2023, 11:26 AM

Marshal Davout is on a distinguished road
Default Strange Story ! Who is Alizee Really ?

A Strange Story ! Who is Alizee Really ?
I post it here in the interest of keeping down so many Threads; but perhaps it should have gone under "Strange Stories" somewhere.
A French Psychic; who was in the states, was telling fortunes and past Lives; and so I went to him out of Curiosity for myself. He said You have been a French Soldier many times in the Past ! But I said, I cannot speak French ? But he said that memories are frequently wiped between lives; so you wouldn't ! He said that you fought besides a famous woman in her armies ! A woman in armies , I said ? But women don't usually fight in armies , I said ? This woman did, and you fought along side of her. And you have seen her again in videos ! You are in love with this woman ! I said Yes; but you must be talking about Alizee ? He said Yes, that is the woman ! And when you saw her in the videos you liked her and fell madly in love with her; so much that you wanted to fly to France and propose marriage to her ; even though you didn't speak a word of French ! That is Correct, I said; but why is this so ? And who is she ? She is, he said Joan of Arc; Reborn ! And has been rewarded with a glamourous new life ! But wouldn't she be traumatized ? , I said ? But he said She does not know who she was in that life and her memory has been 'wiped' as they say. But as a soldier; who fought with her in her armies; you instantly felt a connections with her and that is why you like and love her; even though you have never met ! That is so; I admitted.
He said you may be destined for greatness, yourself; but you need to apply yourself more ! And then he said I have to read other lives; so you must leave now, perhaps I have said too much !