View Single Post
Old 10-27-2023, 09:59 AM
Administrator

CleverCowboy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noppo555 View Post
It would be sad to see the forum and all its content go, there's been so many threads and comments that date back to over 10 years ago — that's crazy to me and, in a way, a joy to see (and read) what people were thinking and talking about back then.
Exactly. The history here in this forum is great and would be a shame to just disappear. The stories of people meeting Alizee and the lengthy discussions about pretty much every aspect of her life. If anything, this forum brings back the nostalgia of days gone by.

Fifteen or sixteen years ago, I was doing some research on World of Warcraft. My son was in his mid-teens and was totally immersed in the game. I used to play Age of Empires, Battlefield and Call of Duty with him, but WoW just seemed too complex and time consuming. He asked me to learn about it and play it with him. So I got on a forum all about it. Somebody posted about a night elf character who danced like this beautiful French singer and had a link. Curious, I press it and it was the JEAM video. I was blown away and wondered, who is this girl? I Googled her and read everything I could about her and watched all her videos. Back then, there wasn't much. Later, I ended up here on AAm and lurked for a long time before I joined.

This was my experience which is just an example of how somebody would end up here. How many times has this been repeated in the past, or some variation of it? Probably a lot. Probably still happens. We just don't know who sees her and moves on or who gets bit by the Lili bug.