View Single Post
Old 11-18-2023, 08:12 PM

Marshal Davout is on a distinguished road
Default I used to watch a lot of NFL Football

I used to watch a Lot of NFL Football ! ( You know you are a football fanatic; when you watch games where your team is not even playing ! ) But I realized I was kinda wasting a lot of time out of my life when I could just watch the Highlights and get the best plays of every team ! This is the "Conspiracy" video of the "Immaculate Reception"; a play which many people said should have been called "dead" or had a Penalty, so it should not have counted !
Oakland Raiders versus the Pittsburgh Steelers; two tough teams ! The situation; there is only about 15 seconds on the Clock and the Raiders are ahead ! But a Great Quarterback like Terry Bradshaw of the Steelers can always kill you ! The ball is thrown over the center to get closer to the goal and possibly to break "Frenchy" Fuqua loose to score a touchdown ! However the Defender is Jack Tatum ( otherwise known as the 'Assassin' ) who liked to hit people hard and he knocks Fuqua to the turf and the ball is knocked into the air. This is where the Conspiracy starts as an 'incomplete' pass should end the play.