View Single Post
Old 11-30-2023, 11:37 PM

Marshal Davout is on a distinguished road
Default Strange Story ! The Fairy Queen saves the Miners

As a writer; I take a lot of License ! And so in other places I have characterized Mylene as the Fairy Queen of the Fairies of the Field ! And made up stories about her. Thus I categorize her in Appelle Mon numero ! I say the Fairy Queen wakes Up Consults her Crystal Ball and sees that Man has messed up again ! She says My Fairies and I will have to straighten this out; but first I am so tired I must rest in Bed ! She tells her Fairies if they get in trouble to Call Her Number thus Appelle mon numero ! But according to comments somebody in India Prayed to the Fairy Queen to rescue the 41 Miners who were trapped in the mine; and so , when they were rescued they attributed it to the Fairy Queen ! So, inadvertently I may have created another Indian god ! Ha !

Mylene is Amazing, Mysterious, and produces a lot of songs and Albums and only appears when she performs at Venues. The rest of the time she Disappears; no one knows where, Perhaps the Fairy Queen's Castle; reportedly located somewhere close to Paris ? The Fairy Queen rarely gives interviews ! So as Hermione the Fairy said; when arrested by Inspector Rosseau, of the Sirte National, I cannot tell you what her address is, she doesn't have one ! How does she get mail ?, insisted Rosseau ! She Doesn't get mail ! Fairies have no need of mail ! You may end up going to the bobby-hatch, girl; if you insist you are a Fairy ! I am a Fairy and you better let me go; or the Fairy Queen will be very mad on you ! What is your last name and address ? I don't have a last name ; not all Fairies have last names and sometimes I stay at the Fairy Castle, but I like to camp out in the fields with the animals, better ! What is the Fairy Castles address ? It doesn't have an address. Where is it located ? I cannot tell you , as it is a Secret ! ( to be continued )

Last edited by Marshal Davout; 12-01-2023 at 01:40 PM.. Reason: more info