View Single Post
Old 02-13-2024, 09:55 AM

Marshal Davout is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
You never know how the referees are going to call any particular game. Sometimes they call every little thing and sometimes, they let players play the game in which case, they won't call something unless it's flagrant as far as that type of penalty. The kicker didn't seem in any real danger of getting hurt, so they let it go.

I think the determining moment of this game was in the second quarter when SF's linebacker Greenlaw I believe his name is, started running out onto the field, then immediately collapsed. He had torn his achilles. We saw in the second half where KC started making short passes to the right side and that was also where Mahomes made his runs. I don't think that would've happened if Greenlaw was still in the game.
Yes Scruffy ! Perhaps that is why they didn't call it ! I did not actually watch the game; as I am on to other persuits and i only watch the high-lights. So then that might have been the turning point, too when Greenlaw went down! They don't allow a team to have too many good players at every position, as I think they are restricted to 53 suited up players. If you lose a good player at any position, then you are in trouble.
It seems nobody likes the referees lately as sometimes they seem to call non-existent penalties or miss blatant penalties that should have been called ! Ha !

Last edited by Marshal Davout; 02-13-2024 at 09:59 AM.. Reason: more info