View Single Post
Old 03-01-2024, 03:53 PM

Marshal Davout is on a distinguished road
Default Lilly The First Space Girl on Mars !

I go off the Rails again ! Sorry ! But the story just came to me !
first you must play the L'Alize clip of her in her Space Ship orbiting Mars !

Consort1 to Leader1 Lilly wants to see you, now ! She is kinda on the Warpath !
Leader1 to Consort! I will be right there ! Lilly How are you ? What can I do for you ?
Lilly says Look at this place; It is Terrible ! What is wrong with it ? You have Light , Heat, Food, a Nice bed with Sheets and Covers and a Comforter plus a Teddy Bear ! You Don't see what is wrong with It ? No, It is Perfect ! Lilly says No it is Not ! There is no Color ! everything is white ! Well Color is kindof useless, says Leader1 ! Not it is Not; this place is driving me Crazy ! I feel like I am in an Asylum or a Hospital ! I want Walls up for the Different rooms ; The Bedroom, the Computer Office, The Kitchen, The Breakfast Nook, and the Dining Room ! And I want the walls painted Colors ! Pink for my Bedroom, Green for the Kitchen, Yellow for the Nook, and I think a kindof Orange Rust for the Dining Room ! And I want a Queen size Canopy Bed for my Bed made out of Wood ! But there are no Trees on Mars ! We have No Wood ! Then You will just have to Fabricate it , said lilly ! And I want Plush Carpet on the Floors in my Bedroom, the Living Room, and the Dining room ! But we have no carpet and the Tile is perfect for Robots to move. This is my part of the Habitat and I want Carpet ! You will just have to Fabricate It !
And when you get done with that I want some other things , too !
Leader1 says OK; we will get on it; but I don't know how long Wood and Carpet will take ? I want it Now ! , said Lilly !
Leader1 goes off to give orders to the other Robots. Along the way he tells Scientist1; This is all your Fault ! You said if we raised a Test-tube Baby Human we would have somebody Rational to study the Stars and Quantum Physics with ! But all we seem to have got is a Teenage Girl Human who is insane ! But Scientist1 said It might seem so to us; but for a Human it is rational ! we should have more Rationality, when she is 21, six more years from now ! I Hope so; said Leader1; meanwhile she is driving me insane ! ( To Be Continued )

Last edited by Marshal Davout; 03-01-2024 at 04:31 PM.. Reason: For the Story