View Single Post
Old 02-13-2007, 08:32 PM

LiquidC is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dotty Old Man View Post
Oh, isn't that so nice, Moe ? I suppose with an attitude like that, you "prolly" need a dozen or so slaps in the face to to teach you that you shouldn't treat people so poorly, and you espeicially do not kick someone when they're down. If you want to read a stupid post, how about one where a forum moderator suggests that a user needs "2-3 or 50 punchs" ? Hope that doesn't offend you, Moe, and if it does, well, "sry".

I've just lost all respect for you, Moe. And atra, you're fine as you are, especially if the ladies of the forum say so.
Its true what Moe said is harsh. He could of said it in another way, but thats what Atra asked, he wanted an opinion and didn't care if it would be mean. If I have a problem with someone I would personally try and say it in a nice manner but you can't really blame Moe for that since Atra asked it.

But I understand why you're mad. I mean even if someone tells you its ok to be mean you shouldn't be so but what's done is done and Atra said it was ok so I supose it shouldn't bother him.

Anyway, back on topic I don't dislike you Atra so I think you're fine the way you are.