View Single Post
Old 02-14-2007, 01:22 AM
Breathe in. Breathe out.

SupaKrupa is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocket View Post
If Alizee came into my home for Stars à Domicile! I would walk right up to her, put my arms around her, grab her butt and give her a big kiss on the cheek. LOL I'd show her around town or around St Louis. Take her up in the Arch. If it's summer, take her to a Cardinal's baseball game. Some say it's a boring sport but, if nothing else, it's a great way to kill an afternoon and get a tan. Besides we can use the time to chat. That evening I would take her with me to my ballet class and have her meet the kids. After class we'd go out for dinner, nothing fancy. She seems like the type who could go for anything. Before she leaves I would have someone take a few snapshots of us together so I can rub all of your noses in it. hehehe
Oh how one could dream...! Too bad I don't dream of such things

For me... I'd take her to the city for a nice day out. Not too sure what to do, we'd probably go for a walk on the Harbour Bridge (apparently it has a GREAT view of the entire city), take her to the Sydney Aquarium to check out some goldfish , maybe Bondi Beach... and yeh, hang out.

Hehe ... It breaks my heart to know that it will never happen

Tu es l'envie du monde