View Single Post
Old 09-07-2006, 03:31 AM

newalizeefan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
-Spending hours watching Alizée videos and interviews (even though you have no clue what she's saying)
-Spending hours posting to and reading Alizée forums in a desperate attempt to get even closer to Alizée
-Spending hours listening to Alizée music since you've read all the new posts on the forums (You also may find your self listening to Alizée music while reading said forums, only stopping the music to watch a video someone has posted)
-Finding yourself daydreaming of when Alizée's new album will come out and what image will she bring with it
-Planning a trip to France, but then trying to decide if Paris or Ajaccio will give you a better chance to spot her
i currently have those... although lately ive just been listening to her music all day and not much watching her videos. hopefully im not losing interest. well i dont think i am considering i still think of her 24/7..
sadly theres not much new posts, so im not hitting "pause" on my iPod a lot. especially on the alizee-fanpage.com forums, its seems kinda dead in there.
but good job rwd, youve hit accurate points hehe.

but i dont want a cure. i wanna love her forever and ever and ever

Last edited by newalizeefan; 09-07-2006 at 03:40 AM..