View Single Post
Old 07-08-2006, 07:17 AM
cybersoil

Thumbs up Man... what a great site!!!

Brad,

I've just been checking out the other areas of this (your/our) site. God, it is FANTASTIC! I've seen a lot of Alizee sites, many of them being very good but this one will no doubt be the best of them all.

Here's a threat!! You had better take very good care of yourself because if you get in a car accident or something, were all screwed here! If you're a smoker, quit now! Eat right and stay away from candy. Exercise daily and drink moderately. If you don't think you can do these things then we'll get a bunch of Alizee freaks together and go over to your house and make you walk the treadmill!

Seriously speaking now... man.... what a fantastic site! When other people eventually explore the site they find out how great you and this site really are. If you want donations to help out, I'll donate. Let me know.

Brad, thanks again for your fantastic site. I know it takes a lot of energy, effort, and time to grow a site and you've got a great start. There's no doubt that if Alizee ever did see this site she would be impressed and very appreciative. Good Job!!!

- Cybersoil

Edit:
Just found the video "Heaven Must Be Missing An Angel" by Tavares in my "Windows Live Messenger" Shared Folder. Wow... what a coincidence. And the angel's name??? Must be Alizee, of course!

So much for my not posting for a while... I'm an Alizee adict, what can I say.

Last edited by cybersoil; 07-08-2006 at 07:39 AM..