View Single Post
Old 10-01-2007, 03:52 PM
Fidèle Toujours

Cooney is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by nurvonic View Post
lol not feeling too good about mexico cooney?

it would be splendid if she did a show in mexico. i couldnt afford the trip to france, but if she did a show in mexico and not the US, i would definately have to go. if she did a show in the US, even better.
I figure I have a limited number of vacation days available to me, and limited funding.

I want to go to a show in France, so that'll be one of them. I'd like to see her in her native element.

If she does a show in the USA, I'll absolutely go to that. I want to show her America supports her.

If she doesn't do a show in the USA, but does do one in Mexico... ::shrug:: She won't be neglected, there are a great many fans there. If it's near the border, I can make it a day trip from an American border town, and not have to worry about handling lodging, food, and customs in a language I don't know (I don't like being one of those tourists who assumes the natives should speak my language, instead of the other way around). If it's in the interior, it'll be easier for me just to return to France for a second round :-)