View Single Post
Old 09-08-2006, 05:34 PM
Banned

RMJ is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by aditya8617 View Post
I thought Brad and Co were gonna do that(finding the videos and posting them or links for them). I am totally dependent on this website for all her info. I am one super lazy person. Not that I didn't do enough research on Alizee but since I have come across this website I haven't found any need to do extra research.

Thanks again Brad for making such an amazing website.
Well, you should keep looking. Nothing is more enjoyable than looking for new Alizée content. I do not regret at all using time to search for her. It has taken years to get my collection (over 250GB, with almost 1500 video files, hundreds audio files, and tens of thousands of photos and other images) but it's been worth every second that I have looked for them. The feeling is amazing when you find something new.

I'm lazy person, too, by nature. But Alizée has effect on me that no-one else has. She drives me over limits. And I enjoy of it.

edit:
Just to clarify... since someone is going to ask it anyways... all those files aren't unique. There's duplicates with different quality. Unique files would combine roughly 60 to 80GB at highest quality.

Last edited by RMJ; 09-08-2006 at 05:44 PM..