Thread: Missing member
View Single Post
Old 09-09-2006, 08:04 AM

aFrenchie is on a distinguished road

Maybe you should re-read this:
http://moi-alizee.us/forums/showthre...=5973#post5973

As a French person, I can tell you that ALL his story in Paris is absolutely invented. Nothing made sense or sounded real in the details... Not only about Alizée but even her friends (Monique and Corrine) or even the French-bitch-"Brigitte" story (are you seriously believing in this one as well??) are 100% fake.
Now just imagine me telling you a story where I'd met Britney Spears in New York, with girlfriends of her, and nothing would sound American, maybe French, or "exotic USA cliches" from foreigners, but mostly things that certainly can't happen, like the forenames thing that I explained in the link above. Again, with forenames like those, they all should be around 50 years old!

Also the fact that he never tried to prove anything to me in those topics, but was only treating me as a gay (how smart!), or worse, he was trying to change/correct what he said so it can still pass for real (sportcar thing). You wouldn't react like that if your story was right and if you had to defend it!!! Insults were his only possibility!

I haven't seen the photo, but it could be a "double" (not sure about the English word, I mean people who ressemble a lot), especially if you're not absolutely 100% sure that it's her, chances are that it's not!!

Last edited by aFrenchie; 09-09-2006 at 08:16 AM..