View Single Post
Old 10-31-2007, 03:00 AM

Roman is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFHollister View Post
I think our best strategy when new Alizée singles come out is to unanimously support the most recent single for two reasons: 1) we don't want to split the Alizée vote by voting for multiple singles, and 2)we don't want to see a patern trailing support for each successive single (rather like sales for the MCE singles). If anything we want to see mounting support as each single comes. Now I know this might mean people not voting for their favorite single in the future, but I thik it's the best way to support Alizée.
THANKS CFHOLLISTER! You are so totally right! The problem is just that right now anyone and everyone who is going to vote for her will vote for MJ. If another song comes along, some people might not get the message. Well, probably those seriously voting, like us, will since one song will be on top. Take a look though, like before three contenders hav e second top singles being voted on. Well, I guess we'll deal with it when and if it happens.

By the way, for anyone who wants it, here's attached a file with the lyrics of all Alizée songs (though I don't have all performances, such as Les Enfoirés yet). It also has English translations for most of the songs. I'm not so sure about the quality of the translations and really I should have discussions/comments about each of the translations. It's hard enough to understand when you understand the language.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Alizée.zip (28.4 KB, 10 views)

Merci Fanny

Last edited by Roman; 10-31-2007 at 03:53 AM..