View Single Post
Old 12-04-2007, 06:09 PM
J.B.G. (James Bond Guy)

Stumpy298 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajaccio corsica View Post
hi
yep, it's a little shocking, a french shouldn't say this against america
it sounds like a father saying that he hates his son, I mean this country exists because france decided to support their independence war
napoleon sold all the french territories at discount price to help this young democracy in the begining of the 19th century
there are so many links between those two countries, history, culture, language etc that it would be stupid to say that you hate america
of course there are things to blame, nothing's perfect there, but nothing's perfect in france too
many americans didn't subscribe to this crappy propaganda called "french bashing", I would say most of them
one of my friends who lives in mississipi really enjoyed pissing all those a*****ho*****s by speaking french all the time
her favorite joke was asking for FRENCH fries at the restaurant, I mean very loudly, believe me nobody even tried to bother her according that she's a tall cherokee/irish mixed girl
my neighbor's ancestor voluntered the army as a cavalry officer during the civil war , they still got the uniform at home in their village in balagna, he's kinda hero of the family
voilà
cheers

I'm from America and i suppose saying i hate America is a little harsh. i just feel like anywhere in Europe is much more interesting, and American pop culture is what i hate. I normally don't listen to music unless its from the mid 60's to the early 90's. in my opinion everything has sort have gone down hill since then (Excluding Alizee, of course )

America as a country is pretty cool.