Don't speak French :(

Edcognito is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cooney View Post
Thanks fsquared! Here's a translation of that Star Club article:

Corsican Wind...

((((snippage))))

Alizée and her colleagues.
Jenifer, Lorie, Amel, and I, we're near the same age... but we're each a different thing. And that's good! That proves that in France, you can offer different things, unlike in the United States where you have to be R&B. I like to do a mix of things. In my video, I have an 18th century corset, and sneakers. I like mixing styles and time periods, to avoid being out of fashion in 6 months.

In transition:

(((more snippage)))

Hurry! To the stage!
I hope to quickly go out on tour. We've talked about it for 2008, but the dates are far from being fixed. And yes, I'll sing Lolita, it's required! But the old songs will be reorchestrated in accordance with the new sound of Psychédélices.

What's new?
Two months before release, Mademoiselle Juliette, her first single, was already on the net. Studio assistants spread it there. Fifty Sixty, then Mademoiselle Juliette. The unmixed track wasn't badly received by critics. The current single doesn't have much to do with it though!
Christmas will be a magical time for Alizée. Since the birth of her daughter, the magic of it has returned for her family. At two and a half years old, Anny-Lee is a big fan of Dora the Explorer.
After the holidays, Alizée is expected in Russia, Germany, and in Mexico, where her album releases simultaneously. She also hopes to return to Japan, and take her daughter on travels while she still isn't in school.
Ok - #1

SOMEONE PLEASE TELL HER SHE CAN DO ANY-DAM-THING she WANTS IN THE U.S.!!! ZOMG!

There are 300 million of us! WE ARE NOT ALL THE SAME! Similar to France , in fact, as we all like different things!

#2 - 2008 tour! I LOVE IT!

Ed

"Most men serve the state thus: Not as men mainly, but as machines . . . "
Henry David Thoreau
Civil Disobedience