View Single Post
Old 01-09-2008, 05:03 PM
Fan d'Alizée (pour toujour)

CFHollister is on a distinguished road
Default Where do you 'Alizée America'?

So many of us spend hours on our computers here but never see each other. Inspired by one of Rocket's pics showing her while on the forums here, I though it might be fun to share pics of where we actually spend those hours sitting on the boards while we're spending time with each other. (Also it's an excuse to show off the Alizée pics I installed this Christmas). So I guess I'll start:

Note the large poster to the top left; this was one of the posters that was displayed in the restaurant for/during the Alizée birthday party we had last fall (and I got to talk about on French television)

Just a couple of my favorite Alizé pics, the poster from the Psychédélices digipack, a map of Paris that has served me well both times I've been there, and an awesome shadow box that was made for me by my friend Teresa after attending the aforementioned Alizée birthday party.

These are a few of my favorite things... Teresa chose well: my #1 favorite pic of Alizée (see signature). Also a lable of one of my favorite French wines I get at La Crème Brûlée (not expensive, it's a rosé that pretty much goes with anything) and its cork, a vile of Lolita Lempicka perfume, a cutout from the custom napkins from the birthday party, an a mimi Eiffel Tower. Anyone jealous?

Anyway, show us where you 'Alizée America' (and try to have Alizée America on you monitor in the pic )

Last edited by CFHollister; 01-09-2008 at 05:37 PM..