View Single Post
Old 01-15-2008, 01:45 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough
Unhappy Alizee will never tour in the usa

I've dreamed for so long that Alizee would come to this country. But now I'm so sure she will never come here. I thought for so long there was a certain closeness to our two countres after world war 2, especially watching our boys getting chopped down on omaha beach but it's obvious that meant nothing to her. So many of our young guys lost their lives trying to help them regain their independence and so many of their young men lost their lives during our war of independence
It was to early for her time. That means nothing to her. The only thing that means anything to any singer now is how many records can they sell in a certain location, and because they never marketed here, their sales numbers wouldn't do well here. She and her marketing team could'nt give a rats ass about how well her sales do here. Anyone who thinks otherwise is wasting their time. In respect for all our young guys who lost their lives on D day, I hope whe show her the respect that we show them. Let her show the same sorry ass sales numbers that she has been showing since the release of her new cd.