View Single Post
Old 02-02-2008, 07:16 PM
International Fan

Jess is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefty12357 View Post
Overall, I think it's a very nice performance and she looks great to me. Even though I like MJ, maybe the song just doesn't provide the right mood for Alizée to reestablish a connection with the public and potential new fans. I’m hoping Fifty Sixty will work better for this. She still has an incredible amount of charm.
Exactly Lefty, she has so much talent and charm, and here she looks like she's just following the steps, like standard procedure... I definitely think "Fifty Sixty" is going to be a much better song for her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -MihaiL- View Post
Ah yes, she only needs to relax and let herself be driven by the emotions of music(if there are any). Her charm will never wear out because it's a part of her being, but it can be hidden due to forcing and constraining. One can look into her eyes and wonder they are lit! they're little stars, plus her smile and charisma- she is no ordinary being. Extra-ordinary will do much better, but she is unsure with her new image. Hence one moment as I was watching the clip I believed/saw she doesn't want to sing anymore at all, like singing on stage is not her passion anylonger and she wants to get the job done already and escape. So this is more like a job for her, not art.
I definitely don't agree with your last comment MihaiL. I think someone already has commented about how the crowds reaction can influence her's as well. If you're just referring to her expression then I agree, but certainly she's not ready to give up, she's a fighter like me !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moi-aimes-Alizée View Post
Mihail It's important to express ourselves but you must start thinking what you would think if you were Alizée and read your own posts.. It's a big risk she feels rather offended by the way you judge her, even if she probably understands what you mean it could be worth spending some extra time trying to express yourself slightly milder. I am sure you understand what I mean anyway
It's comments like this that make me realize that for the most part there are a lot of members that are not mature enough to openly discus constructive criticism. I think anyone who is mature enough, this includes Alizée herself, will accept constructive criticism. I for one have bettered in my line of work by accepting constructive criticism... Sorry Moi-aimes-Alizéee no offense intended.

Paix, Amour et Musique ☮ ♥ ♫ http://www.international-music-videos.com