View Single Post
Old 02-02-2008, 08:06 PM
star traveller

-MihaiL- is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jess View Post
I definitely don't agree with your last comment MihaiL. I think someone already has commented about how the crowds reaction can influence her's as well. If you're just referring to her expression then I agree, but certainly she's not ready to give up, she's a fighter like me !!
If she really enjoys singing it will be felt soon.. let's say with a little more brake-in and I'm the first to be utterly glad about it. Despite myself being indelicate I respect Alizee on a very deep level that's why I get so upset with myself when I criticize her, I feel miserable.
The public is haotic, but Alizee is the one making the show and I wish her all the confidence there is to transmit her message/style to the public. The public is a receiver and Alizee is a teller, only that play definite roles I hope she understands that well and uses it.
Amen to the "she is a fighter", no one should ever give-up
Criticizm is for the better in the end, probably, but criticis play roles of cold and straight line-people and they are not loved. It's something like evil's role for the good, there needs to be a possibility for contrast otherwise there is no development/evolution.