Thread: France Baby
View Single Post
Old 02-29-2008, 05:09 AM
On the Probulator

c-dawg777 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by French Fan View Post
Someone could tell me why when we (french people) visit the US we speak english and when american come in France they don't want to speak french?
lol... Don't know how many times you've actually been to the US, but to me its not that I dont want to speak French. Hell, if I could go back in time and retake my foreign language class I would've chosen French instead of Spanish (no offense to any of you Spanish speaking freinds, merely stating that I dont use it as much as I thought I would). And, if anybody comes up to me and starts speaking in another language, anything at all, I make an effort to understand them to the point that I'll whip out some paper and start drawing pictures. More so I'd rather llisten to foreign tongues speak foreign languages than have them learn english just to come to America, especially if it is to be a beautifull female. Nothing sexier than a sexy language coming from a sexy lady, honestly why else was this site created? Think about that. Ok I'm done rambling for the evening.

Last edited by c-dawg777; 02-29-2008 at 05:11 AM..