View Single Post
Old 04-17-2008, 05:02 AM

megamixfactory is on a distinguished road

Maybe I should write my next posts in german?

For us, there's a problem we have to face: Many...many...many internetpages are in english. For you this is obviously no problem because you're native speaking english. But how many of the english speaking people have mastered the basics of a 2nd language???

I don't know how good Alizées english is but germans often speak better english than french - and dutch speak better english than germans i.e.

Furthermore it is one of the absolute advanteges of the www that I can contact people in america within a few minutes. I never knew that Alizée has fans in the US and I never thought that she had released records there...

But the proper reason for me to post here was that I didn't found a good Alizée-page in german language. Alizée isn't very popular in Germany, or I would say, no one would recognize her if she passes by on the street. Her last album wasn't released here as well as many of her singles and we didn't read anything of her in the press.
I don't know really why...maybe it's only because she's not singing german or english an if she does (I'm fed up - I'm not twenty) people were nasty on it because of her accent. She didn't get a real chance here -that's why I've contacted you!