View Single Post
Old 01-12-2018, 08:15 AM
Administrator

CleverCowboy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shepherd View Post
I would love to know why she just stopped singing. What is going on there? She must have been seriously hurt some way.
So would I. So would a lot of her fans.

Her lack of communication with her fans has really hurt her career, in my opinion. I would accept and respect if she posted an open message to her fans that she is done singing and wants to concentrate on the dance studio and her family. If that is not the case, then a message saying she hasn't decided yet. The point is, something.

If she truly is reserved and introverted, I can understand how hard it is to put yourself out there publicly. I myself am an introvert, and being an IT guy, I can get away with it. Not sure if she should though. I've read the posts on this forum way back when Alizee went into seclusion for three years. Some people were really getting pissed off because they didn't know if she was going to put a new record out, and if so, when. She learned the hard way that if you lose that relationship with your fans, many will drop off and never come back.

I imagine she has been inundated with marriage proposals and sexual harassment from fans and those she comes in contact with since early on. Maybe it makes sense for her to not say much. I don't know. I've already prepared myself for her to not put any more music out, but hope it will happen. Either way, I will remain a fan of hers.