View Single Post
Old 07-05-2020, 11:34 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by LE_LOUP_DES_STEPPES View Post
I have returned! Wow, time certainly fly’s by. ...............................................It was through all this my profound appreciation eventually led me to find Alizee America. I was relieved and happy to know that I wasn't the only American fan that had this level of appreciation. Moi Lolita and the album Gourmandises will always have a special place in my heart. Hope all my friends here are doing well. Happy 4th of July and 20th anniversary of Moi Lolita my friends!!

https://youtu.be/0JVUsu7Sg9k
Welcome back LE_LOUP_DES_STEPPES! We seem to have several old members who stop by from time to time. I suppose when you reach a point as a fan that you decide to walk out that door, with Alizée, it's very hard to throw away the key.

"Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post

Another thought just came to mind. There were probably thousands of pictures they could have chosen to release with the news of these two vinyl albums. Is it just a coincidence they chose one with Mylene Farmer in it?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bamagirl View Post
.........................I hadn’t even thought of that! Good point. At the very least it shows she is not on poor terms with her. Maybe this was a sort of message to her!
Something else came to mind. Obviously she'll have to work with a record company on this project. Is she still under contract with anyone? If not, Mylene Farmer owns a record company. It seems only natural that if Alizée helped out Julia with her dancing for Mylene's project, then Ms Farmer would help her out with this vinyl album project. If that happens, who knows what could develop? A lot can happen between now and December.

I imagine once the magazines get a hold of this story, they'll want to know more. Maybe we'll have an interview in a week or two which might shed more light on this.

farmer companies.jpg