View Single Post
Old 10-24-2010, 01:52 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

I've been a fan for about 3 years and 8 months now. Most of the time I spend listening to Alizee is when ever I'm driving some place, whether to work or where ever. I listen to her all the time. I occassionally get the urge to throw in one of the many cds I've made over the years, but that usually only lasts about 3 or 4 songs, then I'm reaching for Alizée again.

The second place where I spend watching her videos is at work, such as last night. Me and another mechanic had to do an ETOPs check on a flight leaving for Paris. It's a check done on planes that are going to be a long distance from land during much of their flight. It's a much more involved check than a domestic flight gets. ETOPs stands for extended trips over ponds, though a lot of us in the industry jokingly say it means engines turn or people swim. Anyhow, after we were done with this, we had a couple of hours before our next flight came in so we went back to our ready room where everyone hangs out.

Most people were watching a movie I had already seen, so I got out my laptop and started watching Lily. Then this morning, me and the same guy got selected to work overtime on a plane that had to go out for a run up because a high stage pneumatic valve was replaced. After we got back, we had another hour and a half before the end of o. t. , so once again I got out my laptop and watched some more of Lily.

Well this is pretty much a daily occurence with me. Day after day, when ever I have some spare time at work, I'll be watching her. I get a lot of strange looks and different comments are made for watching the same girl, the same videos, over and over again, but it doesn't bother me a bit. The majority of them don't mean a thing to me, where as Alizée means everything.

When I'm home, I dont really watch her that much any more, mainly because there's so much to do here whether in house work or yard work, etc. But I do spend a lot of my time at home either by thinking of ways to promote her or working on one of my existing projects for the same purpose, such as I spent a couple of hours last week end writing a letter that I plan on sending along with some dvds I'll be mailing out in a promotional effort I had mentioned recently. I also spend a lot of time on thinking of new ideas for a video to make.

I have a good idea for one I want to make, I'm just having trouble fitting sections together in a meaningful way and it's quite time consuming looking for just the right clip. I also have an idea for another one that's just in it's initial stages.
Plus when I'm home, I check in here numerous times a day, looking for news.
I can't really put a numeric value on how many hours I watch her, but usually when ever I have free time, she's always on my mind.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 10-24-2010 at 01:54 PM..