View Single Post
Old 06-23-2008, 03:10 AM
Faded into Gray

TheBarrett is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikita View Post
Awh, I can't make up my mind... so hard to pick just one.
It was the same thing when I was entering the competition, you had to send in a voicesample, and I never made a decision on a song, so in the end I just sung the first song playing on the radio, and sent it in.
Turned out kinda strange, but I guess it was good enough. xD

But yeah, when I've come to a decision, I'll have some kind of idea of where to look.
Thanks!

You know I think it would be great to do some of the more emotion-packed pieces from the MCE album, another question would be, in French? If indeed it would open up your choices to a lot, but i'm sure it'd be great to do such a thing. Now I live too far away to help you personally, being trained since age 2 with music and whatever related to it, and I have too slow of a computer to download any recorded samples I make, at least without waiting several...days...

I could however point you in some of my directions, to get instrumental versions of Alizée's music, I usually had to go through a lot of mixing and layering, trying tor educe the vocals to the lowest point I could. Of course this was a lot more boring...

The second method i've used was completely re-recording it, with me playing every part and recording it, then putting it on top of another. This of course won't be the exact result (albeit I never knew what equipment the instrumentalists/mixers used).

If indeed you take the second method, I can help you with the tablature/rhythm/notes and if it is needed, transposition, but whatever you do is completely up to you, sorry I can't be of more assistance.