View Single Post
Old 02-14-2009, 10:32 PM

Roman is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomtentp View Post
Yeah, I wonder how that will turn out. Like you are talking in two different dimensions or something

And I agree, thanks alot to all you guys putting up alot of work for the sake of our community. I wish I could do more to contribute
Well, if you can't do a netcast (podcast), how about something really fun and amazing that as far as know no one has done ... something that would require a lot of time and artistic ability perhaps ... create Lilly Town in Second Life - an island or city full of Alizée styled "stuff", an art gallery for photos, tinkerbell statues, flourishes with the various Alizée designs. One can even create and sell merchandise. It is a completely untapped environment for Alizée fan expression as far as I know. I was actually into Second Life a little bit before discovering Alizée, but then I found it more fun to just talk to people about her and download stuff. A real woman is much more interesting than drawing them on a computer, but if one could combine them... hmm I don't know.

Merci Fanny