View Single Post
Old 05-08-2013, 06:19 PM
Mélodie de vie, c'est l'odyssée!

Marka is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocket View Post
I could do a lot of jokes here but I'll refrain. It makes me wonder what is classifying her as slut? One guy, two guys or more? She's 26 and single so give her a break. Besides, what business is it of ours?
She's 28! Your post makes even more sense because of that, though

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by lapinschous View Post
Again, I'm not judging if it's bad or not, honestly I don't really care, what i'm interested to hear is your opinion. The french society is indeed pretty progressive compared to other countries, but unfortunately the media is using every bit of information it has to damage the image of some artists.... especially Alizée, knowing her reputation .

Could that mean that Alizée is so desperate to find a man to settle with for a long term relationship that she falls to the tricks of all the males crossing her path?

I'm just worried...
That worries me too. I wonder what Corsaire would have to say about all this

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lili4ever View Post
what is really wrong with woman enjoying sex ? Sex is awesome. She is good looking and i bet if she really is sex addict, she fucks good looking men. I thought french society is progressive and tolerant, but it looks like it is still living in dark ages. Gays are evil, women enjoying sex are sluts....
Although your post makes sense, your implication that "being good looking ==> fucking good looking people" greately disturbs me. This is going in my head right now: in my head so I'll just log off to avoid further complications.

By the owner, the dog is respected. (Corsican Proverb)

Last edited by Marka; 05-08-2013 at 06:19 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts