View Single Post
Old 01-26-2009, 12:38 AM

Roman is on a distinguished road

Yes, and I would mention that in Mexico there are maybe still thousands of fans supporting Alizée, a thing that does not exist anywhere else. Also, this appears to mean that Sony is involved in things and can and does actually make statements and confirm things. I now trust this over any official statements such as the one statement I've seen which basically stood as an advertisement for the March concert. They still want the March concert to go on of course, so they say it will, but as everyone knows from last time, it requires sales. The so called official statements of her concert organizers have a conflict of interest in telling us anything in particular about what's going on and Alizée is of course not in the habit of making statements about what she's doing. So, realize people, this is how you get information about Alizée. Wait around for a press conference or don't. What difference does it make?
Anyway, yes, this was said a long time ago and doesn't really tell us a whole lot, though it is good to get this additional confirmation. Is it a new album or something that will be released along the lines of La Isla Bonita or what? It has been 7 months since she did her last concert. One wonders what could be accomplished in that time. She took some vacation, showed up for a minute in Mexico for the award and is doing Les Enfoirés. Other than that?

Merci Fanny