View Single Post
Old 09-18-2015, 08:37 PM

Paybays is on a distinguished road

I've been running along for 15 years and for the little information we got in the past Alizée has been okay under the wings of the top french selling female artist and an amazing producer of music.

Since she left the golden couple she has been trying to find her own music, and derail her populair pop-songs, now in the end she returns with her popsongs to only find out people liked her " new old " albums. I'm not a psychatric person or a doctor, but from what knowledge I have about different kinds of people, there is no mistake in the fact she is at this very moment confused in her heart and mentally.

I'm going to predict the future and see that Alizée will best of all be a mother for her child, and be a wife for her husband. I'm confused why she didn't start to give dancing lessons with Gregory, but apparantly she is taking a very big break right now from media and everything. Even tough her pictures can let us know she is doing well, behind that mask is a woman who is probably not sure if the world still needs her. She got a lot of shit over her with the Blonde Tour and I'm not really sure if Sony is going to coöperate with her. What if she is secretly sacked from Sony?

Which is sad... She has a very soft voice that I didn't hear much. I'm hoping right now she will give herself the time to recover from whatever she is dealing with mentally, and hope the fans she has that are true to her will support her and viceversa.