View Single Post
Old 05-05-2021, 09:46 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlizéeSuperFanFIN View Post
Video of the day 05.05.2021!

..........As I mentioned in my psychosis 🤤 thread, after the first shock, I began to realize how awesome a person, a happy, cheerful and good person, Alizée is....!!!! I think this performance was one of the main reasons for that.

This is really energetic and awesome! Note that Alizée takes 100% of both the audience and their band into account!............
The way she interacts with the dancers shows you how much she enjoys performing with these young women . It's not just a job for her. It shows as you said she's happy, cheerful and good natured. I had said the other day about her Amsterdam performance, the fans loved her and she fed off that and here, the fans love when they see a performer enjoys what they are doing and sees the great character of the person and they feed off that.

Attachment 3396

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlizéeSuperFanFIN View Post

There are so many good moments in the performance, of course, but one of my absolute favorites is that when she descends to the audience and touches the front line audience’s hands...
It's amazing she would do that, touching hands with so many fans. When she went down off the stage and was walking along, I don't think she noticed the little girl in front of the fence. I wonder if she would have interacted with her if she did see her?

Attachment 3397

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 12-29-2021 at 08:51 PM..