View Single Post
Old 07-02-2006, 08:01 PM
cybersoil

Thumbs up

Yes, I also think that Alizee is the family type; everything I've read leads me to believe that. That's fortunate for her but unfortunate for us broken-hearted fans but I'm glad she's happy. I just hope that Jeremy knows how lucky he is by winning the love of (to me, and many others) the world's most desirable women.

Yeah, I'm sure she will remain married to Jeremy, she seems to be just that type and I don't think he's fool enough to loose her. After all, she chose him, he didn't choose her and I don't think that after winning the all-time lotto (by getting Alizee) he's stupid enough to throw away the winning ticket. There is no doubt in my mind that Alizee could have chosen anyone she wanted and I'm sure Jeremy knows it.

Alizee also makes a good mother; you don't see her droping her baby or driving without seatbelting her (insert Britney Spears picture here.) On the contrary, all the magazines say she is an excellent mother and loyal wife. The pics that do show her with her baby always show her being very motherly, caring and attentive.

Man... this girl has everything... Most beautiful woman, most sexy woman, can sing angelically, can dance suductively, (I've read) she's nice, she's generous, a loyal wife, and a great mother. GOD, ALIZEE!!!! Why didn't you marry ME?????????? H&!@#*&$%! (Frustration sets in) Too bad you don't have a sister. Well, at least I have her in her prime (on video) for the rest of my life. That'll have to do.

Last edited by cybersoil; 07-02-2006 at 08:35 PM..