View Single Post
Old 05-19-2012, 08:05 PM
Dream always and all ways.

Azhiri is on a distinguished road

Well I can't create a diagram but I'll list the tattoos I can remember. Maybe someone can make a diagram with this as a reference?

I think she got the Tinkerbell tattoo first? Here's an interview where she got asked about that:

http://alizee-music.blogspot.com/200...cle-items.html

" I think that it is my guardian angel. I had it tatooed on my back, so I can't see it and I can't get weary of it. I can only see it when I get out of the bathroom. Its a character that I like a lot since I was a little girl, mostly because of her character because she is gentle and discreet. She appears like me from time to time! She is a little bit like me."

Then the Salamander one on her ankle, someone said that was to thank her fans in Mexico?? But I'm really not sure. Can someone confirm/deny that please? (I also really like this tattoo, I think it's cute)

Tattoo of a drawing of Annily on her forearm, presumably a sign of love for her. If I remember correctly a good friend drew it for her.

She has a tattoo of Jeremy's name in hebrew on her wrist as a sign of love/devotion to him. Not that it's relevant anymore

She has a bird tattoo of some sort on her left arm. I don't think I've ever seen a pic of it in full. I'm pretty sure it's fairly recent, though. Maybe it's supposed to be a reminder of freedom? That's been a theme with her lately.

She got a tattoo of the phrase "Forever Young" on one side of her forearm. We know she is a Jay-Z fan and I think she mentioned it when she tweeted the pic of it, so it's a reference to his AWESOME song "Young Forever" which samples "Forever Young" by Alphaville.

awesome video embedded because it's relevant

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/E1nbvplgElw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

And the tattoo that started the ruckus, the big Sailor Moon on her bicep. I guess she loves Sailor Moon. I still want to see it!!

Oh, and there's the rumoured tattoo on her lower back that nobody has seen yet I'd like to know where that rumour came from?

"In any case, being sexy includes being natural. Anything can be sexy, except vulgarity." - Alizée

Last edited by Azhiri; 05-19-2012 at 08:11 PM..