View Single Post
Old 04-24-2020, 10:37 AM

Aragorn97 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by CleverCowboy View Post
Alizee is YouTube's best kept secret. There are well over 3000 fan made videos of Alizee in addition to the large number of videos of performances, interviews, biographies, etc. Unless you are specifically looking for her, most people will never know who she is, especially in the US.
Few years ago Justin Bieber wrote some tweets about a new song that he liked. Suddenly Carly Rae Jepsen, who I think was rather unknown outside of Canada, became extremely famous and now her song Call me maybe has more than one billion views on YouTube.

I wonder what would happen if a famous singer or influencer made people know about Alizée. How would people react?
If I recall correctly, CleverCowboy found out about her thanks to World of Warcraft. What if the same thing happened now with Fortnite (which has millions and millions of players)?
Unlike Carly Rae Jepsen, Alizée has already a large number of videos, performances, interviews and fanpages of all kinds. Also, there is this forum where people would find everything about her.
And last but not least, Alizée is and has always been talented.
It won't be the first time that people find out about something (extremely) good many years later.