View Single Post
Old 03-20-2022, 05:37 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough
Default Youtube analytics

I was looking at the analytics for my "Alizee a video history" video today. I actually have 2, one is ten minutes long and the one I'm talking about here is 22 minutes long.

I was surprised to see that Slovenia moved up to 4th place in viewership for the month. There were a total of 8,027 views, 532 of which were from Slovenia. Russia was #1 with 869 views. I guess it shouldn't be a surprise that Slovenia had so many. I was on vacation there a few years ago and they get a lot of people from Russia there. In fact when I was leaving, after checking in at the ticket counter, I got into this very long line for the security check point. Well it was, but for people going back to Russia. The line to other places was very short.

Another thing that surprised me was the average view duration. The average for all countries is about 5 minutes. I think a lot of people click on it not realizing how long it is, but in Slovenia, the average view duration was 21 minutes!

I went back 90 days and saw Slovenia had only 686 views for 90 days as compared to this 532 for 28 days. That's quite a jump. Of course it could just be the same guy watching it over and over again!

slovenia analytics.jpg