View Single Post
Old 12-30-2008, 05:54 PM
Faded into Gray

TheBarrett is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chommpers View Post
Well I played Neverwinter 1 and 2 and I enjoyed them, but nothing touches the classics. I still like the other games in my list over them. You might give NWN 2 a try DJ_Greg it has a great cast of characters that should keep it interesting. I am looking forward to Dragon Age. I have played Pool of Radiance but couldn't seem to get into it. I will have to check out the other games you listed Jung. Sorry Tchai I didn't like Morrowind, the lack of great character, combat, and the amount open-endedness kind of turned me off. I also played Oblivion and ran into the same trouble, I beat the main story line but I thought it was pretty lame. Closing a million oblivion gates is not a good story line to me and there was still a lack of good characters. I found them just ok nowhere near as good as other people find them and definitely not over a game like Baldur's Gate II. That is just my opinion though lots of people and my buddies love the game and embrace what I didn't like. I am just glad I didn't see everyone saying Final Fantasy 7 ugh, don't get me started.
Games like FF7 are the video game world's mirror of mainstream.
It's for noobs who refuse to look past what is recommended and refuse to find their own fun games.