View Single Post
Old 11-02-2016, 06:59 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

I think Alizee might be falling into the social media trap. Rumors are going to be put out there. Some magazines and web sites thrive on that. Mean, maybe even sometimes nasty things are going to be said by people on social media. She has to ignore that for the sake of Greg. This has to be a distraction for him.

On another note, I speculated that the publicity from creating some rumors, might do Camille some good. But the thing that would do her the most good is winning this competition, so she should be as professional as possible, almost to the point of being aloof, but that's not what the show wants. Still she shouldn't give media something to talk about, but more importantly, don't give Greg something else he has to worry about. The more controversy that's created, the less are her chances of winning.

Edit:

Now I'm better starting to understand what this controversy is all about after seeing a link shared on FB by Virginie Nini and Lafranchi Blanche Jean Baptiste. It has to do with the post where Alizee said "The eagles do not fly with the pigeons,". Apparently haters are saying by eagles, she meant Greg and by pigeons, she meant Camille.

http://www.purepeople.com/article/al...ille_a208179/1

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 11-02-2016 at 06:59 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts