View Single Post
Old 11-02-2016, 04:47 PM
Alizée dreamer

Un-rêve is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shepherd View Post
No doubt Alizee's critics chose to interpret her comment maliciously. I understand how those petty assaults would grate on Greg and Alizee, but they must not be thin skinned. They live in the public eye, and things like this will happen. Angry outbursts only draw negative attention, showing them to be vulnerable, and invites more assaults. She should have removed the ugly material from her page and not commented on it. Giving her attackers attention rewards and encourages them to attack again, and shows Greg and Alizee in a bad light. Because G&A responded to the attack, magazine articles were written about it. If G&A had ignored the negative comments, those comments would have passed unnoticed by the public. What I don't understand is why people are so hostile to her. Is it the tendency to kick those who are down? Is it the only way these individuals can draw the recognition of someone famous?
True yet I feel Alizeés reply to the controversial comment was fine, atleast until she added this logo as it can only fuel the fire of haters.

Well nevermind we all make mistakes, especially when emotions are high.

Alizée, Balayent les maux de cœur

Last edited by Un-rêve; 11-03-2016 at 09:07 AM..