View Single Post
Old 06-27-2009, 08:54 PM
euuuhhhhh

Fish is on a distinguished road

My review of Transformers:

I was very 'meh' with this. On the one hand, the action and effects were really good and cool, Transformers are something I grew up with, and there were some funny parts. It was really nice to see some autobots kick some ass this movie, I felt like they got the short end of that stick in the first one. Optimus was impressive, and the forest scene was almost worth the price of admission itself.

On the other, the rest was absolutely atrocious. The twins were just ridiculous and stupid. They had one or two decent lines but to have as much screen time as they had thats pitiful, not to mention just flat out how bad a concept they were. The old transformer also got to me. I understand he's decaying and all, but a bloody cane? And he talks like an old geezer? The new character seemed really unnecessary. All he did was introduce the Sector 7 guy, and he got too big a role to add otherwise nothing to the entire story. This movie was frankly too long to have so many dead weight scenes/characters in it.