View Single Post
Old 09-21-2011, 01:31 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

I'm not too encouraged by this from an entertainment stand point. How many times have we seen a bunch of great artists get together for some cause such as aids or farm aid in this country and it's good to see them together and hear their voices together and the songs they sing are okay, but I was completely blown away by this years Les Enfoires. So many good songs and they seemed to pick the best singers for those songs. I've never enjoyed something as much since En Concert.

I've watched several of the past L.E. shows and nothing has come close to this years. Maybe it's just a question of a person's personnal taste in music. I don't know. but hopefully this years, will be more than the norm.

It's just that they get so many great stars together for something like this and the end result is meciocre, but LE 2011 broke the mold in my opinion. It was an awesome show to listen to and watch. I wish I had been there.

P.S. Jenneifer does look unbelievably skinny while Alizee has that I have a bun in the oven look on her face. She just has a look about her that is so different from what we've seen lately.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 09-21-2011 at 02:08 AM..