View Single Post
Old 12-05-2011, 12:16 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Here's the same schedule BigDan posted above, but in English in case anyone wasn't sure.

Here's a link that Jenny in AF had posted with all the info on ticket sales.

http://www.enfoires.fr/fr/mise-en-ve.../mise-en-vente

The first round of ticket sales was on Nov 29th. The tickets I guess are a little pricier this year, costing 53 euros to stand in the pit and 65 for a seat. The next tickets sale is supposed to be around the first of the year. The good part about the higher prices is it makes it more likely the shows wont sell out, at least not yet.
The price for tickets for the first show are about 10 euros cheaper. I wonder if it's because they don't have a lot of time to rehearse, so there's probably a lot of bloopers on the first night.

I believe to order tickets from outside of France, you have to call. All the info is on that site if you're not sure.

Some info I got from members of AF,
One member told me for a show at 8pm, he got there at 11 am and wasn't the first in line.
The show lasts about 4 hours. The pit is right in front of the stage where you get a good close up view, but standing for 4 hours can be kind of tiring.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I hope to go to this show but the airline I work for just filed for chapter 11. As of now, nothing has changed but things may change and it's just a question of when. If it's still status quo on the first of the year, I will buy a ticket and plan on going during my vacation which is scheduled in that time frame.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 12-05-2011 at 12:19 PM..